Why does it happen?
- Disc bulging or ruptured disc
- Muscle sprain and strain
- Skeletal abnormalities
Above mentioned causes of Neck pain can be addressed by a physiotherapist and can help you to get rid of hip pain except infection and fracture. Post-operative fracture care again requires physiotherapist’s attention for better movement and pain relieve.
Fracture of back is a challenging task for physios if patient has paralysis post injury. Neck injuries affecting cervical spine will result in all 4 limb paralysis. Paralytic patient care after spine injury requires both mental and physical rehabilitation and counselling of patient and family, physios are trained and expertise in both the means.
How can I Confirm on my own?
Check for following symptoms:
- Pain in upper arm
- Pain in neck and shoulder blade region
- Pain up to forearm
- Pain up to fingers
- Pain in one side of neck
- Pain in central part of neck or up to upper back
- Tingling or numbness in fingers
- Difficulty in shoulder movements and neck movements
How can I get rid of it by myself?
To relieve back pain following tips will help you;
- Hot pack over painful area for 15 minutes twice or thrice a day
- Hot water bathing can also help
- Stretching exercises
- Strengthening exercises
Specific Neck and surrounding musles exercises and manual therapeutic tools can reduce Back pain very effectively. Contact our physiotherapist now.