Why does it happen?
- Reduced blood flow to thigh bone (Avascular Necrosis)
- Muscle strain
Above mentioned causes of hip pain can be addressed by a physiotherapist and can help you to get rid of hip pain except infection and fracture. Post-operative fracture care again requires physiotherapist’s attention for better movement and pain relieve.
How can I Confirm on my own?
Check for following symptoms:
- Pain in thigh
- Discomfort inside/outside of hip joint
- Pain in groin region
- Pain in buttocks
How can I get rid of it by myself?
To relieve hip pain following tips will help you:
- Ice application over painful area for 15 minutes twice or thrice a day
- Hot water bathing can also help
- Low-impact or non-impact exercises like swimming
- Stretching exercises
- Strengthening exercises